Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcome To My New Blog

I've been toying with the idea of setting up a blog for quite some time, and finally here it is. If you have stumbled across my blog and have not heard of Glass & Splinters, allow me to give you a brief outline. I have been creating lampwork glass beads since 1997, and in 2001 I left behind my stained glass and leadlight business to work over the flame full time. I also weave many of my lampwork beads into unique pieces of wearable art.
I will post here regularly showing my latest creations and adding any other info that I think will be of interest to you. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to make a comment.

3 comments:

Barb Macy said...

Congrats, Lorraine! Your blog looks really good (you've got good taste!):-).

Pat de Verre said...

Really a very nice blog. Good idea to make it and share your reflections.
Return soon
xoxo
Pat

Glass and Splinters said...

Thanks Barb & Pat! I enjoy writing and bringing interesting art to others, so hopefully my readers will find it entertaining enough to keep coming back.