Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Creative Silver Chains by Chantal Lise Saunders

Creative Silver Chains is another book in my collection which I would thoroughly recommend. It begins with an overview of how-to's for soldering, drilling, ring forming, etc. with a wonderful collection of unique jewellery pieces on each and every page. It covers a section on design and is complete with a beautiful gallery of amazing creations. This book gives clear instructions on 20 projects in sterling silver for a necklace or bracelet and all include instructions for matching earrings. If you enjoy soldering and forming you will love this book. It covers some very unique links that I haven't found in other books.






'Teardrop' Page 72





'Demi-Circle' Page 77





'Joined Snakes' Page 85





'Paddle' Page 91





'Square Scale' Page 94





'Butterfly' Page 98





'Bubble' Page 103






This is a necklace I made using the links from 'Teardrop' and my handmade lampwork beads

No comments: